Could you confidently help a horse in an emergency?
If you are around horses, it’s not IF but WHEN you will be faced with an emergency.
Colic, choke, lacerations, tie ups, impalement, pain and swelling, eye injuries, hoof injury, diseases… Anything can happen at any time.
Are you prepared?
Our equine first aid courses give you the tools to not only effectively prevent emergencies, but also teaches you the vital hands-on skills to tackle them head-on when they inevitably occur.
Not only are our courses beneficial for the safety of our horses, but they are also eligible for favored equine mortality insurance rates, as well as academic and continuing education credits for:
- Equestrian Canada CE Credits
- Provincial Associations of Veterinary Technicians for Continuing Education Credits
- High School Green/Agriculture Certificate Program credits
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants CE credits
- EAGALA CE credits
- PATH – Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship CE credits